CrossCode CrossCode

Very impressive!! I really like the effort that's gone into this and how it requires actual brain power to figure out some of the tasks. A lost art in modern gaming where there is little to no satisfaction for completing ridiculously easy games.

5 stars!

PewDuckPie 2 PewDuckPie 2

First I must point out that I was a Beta tester on this game so there will be some bias with what I'm about to say. However I hope people do not let that fact take away from what I might write in this review.

The sequel to the famous Pewduckpie has addressed several issues from the first installment. The early levels have been made easier (but not easy) so as to be more accessible to those who found the first level of Pewduckpie 1 far too difficult. In order to balance that out the latter levels have been made harder then the first game in order to provide an even greater challenge to those who want it.

This game is also more creative then the first one in that it has a greater variety of traps and enemies including new ideas not seen in rage games before. It is also less unfair and relies more on skill rather then trial and error from falling into unseen traps. The graphical quality has been increased and there is wide range of different colorful levels each with their own unique soundtrack. The creator has worked extremely hard to make this all possible.

However for me the greatest quality of this game is in the challenge it provides the player. For too long now games have become easier and easier. This is bad news because it means people do not need to work hard and improve their skills to complete a game. Nothing gives the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction like completing a challenging game. It forces you to improve yourself and develop not just physical skills like improving Sensorimotor function but emotional skills as well. You certainly need to use your brain to progress in this game.

To complete difficult games you need to be able to control your anger and develop patience to a high level. If you can master your emotions to complete a difficult rage game then those skills do not simply end there. You can apply your newly developed sense of control to other areas of life too. The ability to control your emotions and focus on a difficult task is an extremely useful skill to have in life.

So I hope this game can maybe play a part in reversing the trend of super easy games that provide little to no challenge. If we never challenge ourselves then we will never really improve in any area of our life. Pewduckpie 2 not only provides a much needed challenge but alot of humour to go with it! It can be a very funny experience for many who wish to play this. It's Troll humour at it's finest!

zoyer responds:

A really great and detailed review, thanks man! Great to have you on the team! :)

Molly's Milk Match Molly's Milk Match

Cute game! and I'm a sucker for colorful graphics!

It's a simple straightforward concept that can entertain in short bursts of play. Would fit perfectly as a mobile game on the go.

However the difficulty curve is simply not steep enough. It was only when I got to level 10 that I felt like the difficulty actually increased in the game. Then when the bees appeared on level 11 or 12 I finally felt the game was becoming a challenge worth playing. It's needs to become harder more quickly because playing 9 levels before I feel tested is far too long.

As others have said also the baby should follow the mouse faster and there really needs to be some more variety of music as well. The song gets really tedious quickly for me.

If these things were addressed the game would get 4 stars from me. However this is a good attempt to make an enjoyable game and the creator is to be commended.

gwithu responds:

Thank you for playing the game that far. Yes, I have received similar opinions like yours from your team and so on. This game is originally taking into account involving much younger players than those on this website, so probably I should consider a harder version as an option.

Your review is totally helpful and I think I've got enough reviews to get on fixing. Yep, more music is always more entertaining x ) I'll go for it!

Thanks again for playing and helpful info. Stay in touch! : )